OK, so we all know Hanukkah loves its blue & silver, but there’s more to Hanukkah than dancing dreidels and smiling stars. We want to share our inspiration for this lovely holiday of light and encourage you to bring updated style to your Hanukkah gift wrap and holiday cards. Here’s how we see Hanukkah today . . .
[typography font=”Oswald” size=”18″ size_format=”px” color=”#8d8580″]SUPER STYLISH HANUKKAH GIFT WRAP (FINALLY!)[/typography]
1. A fresh approach to Hanukkah gift wrap is to take our monochromatic wintery Birch Wood gift wrap or Wood Grain gift wrap and add a gorgeous luxe turquoise velvety bow to bring in the element of traditional blue.
2. With these beautiful Hanukkah wraps you don’t even need to add a ribbon. The artful placement of designs creates a picturesque scene that can stand all on its own.
3. Our 3-D Hex gift wrap is decidedly our most modern Hanukkah gift wrap. The abstraction of dreidels and cool combination of blues can be paired with striking gold embellishments in lieu of silver for Hanukkah style that is bold and contemporary.
[box]YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS HANUKKAH GIFT WRAP ON OUR WEBSITE OR FROM PAPYRUS RETAIL STORES, OR OTHER FINE STATIONERY STORES. [/box]
[typography font=”Oswald” size=”18″ size_format=”px” color=”#8d8580″]HANUKKAH CARDS WITH CHUTZPAH![/typography]
4. Our letterpress Dreidel Dreidel card uses the classic dreidel shape to form a modern unassuming pattern in a fresh combination of cool blue hues. The letterpress printing on our soft cotton paper brings the pattern to life in such a way that they’ll be dancing the Hora into the night!
5. This uber-unique Hanukkah card is so clever and creative that it was named (eh-hem) winner of the Greeting Card Association Louie Award for Best Holiday Card. This oversized letterpress card has the cutest keepsake pop out menorah that will bring smiles for all 8 glorious nights. Some might say it’s the perfect Hanukkah card for kids, but we grown ups are so smitten with it (no joke here), we leave ours out all year!
[box]WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO [highlight]SHARE YOUR HANUKKAH GIFT WRAPPING STYLE[/highlight] WITH US! [/box]